General Physical Preparedness for Military, Fire, Police (GPP for MFP)
As a first responder, you must be prepared for the unknown and unknowable. It is essential that you have the ability to run, jump, climb, move odd objects, and defend yourself if necessary. CrossFit 446 understands the demands of these professions and has developed a program to prepare you for any physical contingency you may encounter while on call, on duty, or in the field. We call it GPP for MFP!
• GPP for MFP is a CrossFit-based training program designed to increase power, speed, strength, endurance, and stamina.
• Participants will engage in High Intensity Interval Training, strength training, and learn the basics of Olympic Weightlifting
• General nutritional recommendations and guidance will be provided
• Six weeks
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00-10:00am
• Saturday (optional) from 9:00-10:00am